Friday, April 30, 2010

25.7 @ 15.3

rays Winds still high and time to burn I rallied a buddy for a churn and surf ride to the south with promises that I’d pull the whole way out. He’s been lackadaisical at best about riding the fast bike so I was just the incentive he needed to get out for some decent miles.

draft rockon clouded grind, grind, grind at 10 – 11 mph:

ouch turn around and surf home at 28 – 30:windy On a mission to finish the wall bike, I visited Baker’s again today.

Isorry He was busy rescuing landfill or recycling center destined bikes, turning them into someone’s next worthy steed:

pile frame Front wheel laced radial, trued:truing true

tension Installed the grips and wheel and wall bike is walled.

Spent some time learning the black art of frozen bicycle component movements without structural damages. Baker is a wise, wise man.

bb Onward….

headtube

She & Him - Thieves

Hot and heavy pumpkin pie, chocolate candy, Jesus christ, ain’t nothin' please me more than you.

breathe out so I can breathe you in

yums:

Fuel chamber prepped for AM mileage with Papa Del's sausage pie waiting for arrivals:
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment