Sunday, April 11, 2010

61 @ 19.7

Weather was perfect starting in the mid 50’s and finishing in the upper 60’s with west winds at 5.

Tired faces from Hillsboro efforts. Lots of strong riders and mid pack finishes for the ‘cards yesterday. Shea dislocated his shoulder in a spectacular endo at 35mph. Hope ya'’ heal up fast!

Best wishes to Big Jay and crew down in Alabama doing his 500 miler.

yahoos departure plantingtime Something about his 5011th flat of the season had the TT rig out for early season sussing:

TT My favorite place to be on a Sunday morning except sleeping, the rocking chair:

rockingchair Train rollin’

hub Everyone else turned back at Monticello but I elected to do the loop around Allerton with Martin, since he promised to have mercy on me. He was on the first leg of his Ironman training finishing out the day with another ride, swim and a 10k run.fast Freakishly green:

freakishlygreen wrinkledneck scenic I’ll come looking for this pic when I want to remember my happy place:

slow

Paris-Roubaix coverage tonight !

No comments:

Post a Comment