Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maybe the Dark is From Your Eyes

northtowerElected to sleep in a bit and drive the car to work, feeling worn with stress and interrupted sleeping, tossing and night sweats. One of my typical responses to stress and witnessing trauma.

Trying to get rid of the slow-mo movie of my buddy going down and this nagging fear of going down too. Like its contagious and I got some on me now. Funny how witnessing trauma triggers other movies you thought were shelved.
His shoulder is busted too. Definitely the hardest fall I've seen in person. Reminded me of watching Jens go down in last years TDF. Stark reminders of how thin a line of control we all ride through this life.

Weak of stomach, dont click:

one. two. three. four. five. six. seven. eight. nine.

gah

Expected to make a full recovery. Pics taken and posted with consent.

Guess this goes along with the theme of bike related bodily harm.

And something that cheers me up, pics from Flanders:

No comments:

Post a Comment