Sunday, May 16, 2010

Motherly Love

1 Visited Mom and G today making good on promises to lift and divide Siberian irises and put one of my mother’s day gifts, a Frances Williams hosta, in it’s place. I come by affinity for beautiful gardens honestly. The amount of work and care to make this a reality is staggering. Pics of me courtesy of my lovely lady, you are appreciated.

19 15

21

Digging Hanky Panky, and putting Cracker Crumbs, another mother's day present by my left foot, in it's place:

22 And dividing, one for you, one for me:23 Sum and Substance:

6 Enjoy:

5 4 3 2 14 20 18 17 near 1:1 of the image above:

16 13 12 11 10 9 8 7

2 comments:

  1. ahhh....sharing my passion for gardening with you is an unsurpassed joy.....moma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography...XOX...m

    ReplyDelete