Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cumbersome Address

Welp, maiden plein air voyage out of the way. I can safely say I stink at it. Hopefully the challenge will capture my longterm attention and eventually I might get good.

DSCN3361_stitch

DSCN3348_stitch

DSCN3356

I had more fun with the clean up and resulting digital images than I did with the panel. It was pretty bad.

DSCN3365

From a section of discarded paint:

Untitled-2

9.20.2011

2011.2.20.2

9.20.2011.22

Being out there and fighting things like the water holder and a way to hold brushes in water it made me appreciate places like Wind RIver Arts who provide accessories to artist as a result of their own searches and  experiences with quality. I’m still figuring out my solution to carrying wet panels. Thinking I’ll need a cart of some type too.

 

Eric White via HiFructose:

via seeingandlistening.tumbl:

No comments:

Post a Comment