Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bureaucratic Grin

turn, turn, turn…. on the coastie today since some dingaling(me) neglected to check the limit adjustments on the commuter and over shifted, shearing a bunch of driveside spokes. My friends, and team sponsor at Champaign Cycle took care of me no problem, thanks guys! I probably won't even remove the plastic disk for a few months.

Which reminds me, 2012 Kickapoo Fat Tire Festival this weekend!

Hunting Heron on the commute:

DSCN3401

Lovely chat with Rose, new-Carl: Ken Sutto and Sam Yergler at the campus Bike Project:

Bike Project Open

Ken:

DSCN3478

DSCN3473_stitch

DSCN3440

Sam:

DSCN3461

DSCN3438

Oregon or Bust

Profit Motive Has No Conscience

yep:

electric violin excellence

speakin’ of, Kate Fritz is playing Friday Night Live on the 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment